Friday 12 September 2008

Brilliant Blog Award

ooo!
 Lookie here!
 
Susan nominated me for a Brilliant Blog Award!  I am very chuffed indeed!  (I wonder if I can change the appellation to 'Radiant Wronicle Award'...?!)  This is a web-inspired award for bloggers, by bloggers.  The Brilliant Weblog Award is given to sites and blogs that are smart and brilliant both in their content and their design. The purpose of the prize is to promote as many blogs as possible in the blogosphere.  (Argh - sorry Jesh!)  From my spot on the podium, it is now my job to award the Brilliant Blog Award to 7 of my favourite internet reads.

It may take a while to whittle down the list...  No - I have more than seven, so I'll just have to play 'pin the award on the blog' - pass me a blindfold please...

So here goes... RedScot's nominations for the Brilliant Blog Award are as follows, and in no particular order...
Klozknitz introduced me to the delights of knitting. She then introduced me to the delights of Ravelry. And through reading her blog, I was introduced to the delights of blogging... damn... wronicling...!  For all of that she MUST get an award!
Tsock Tsarina 
A blogful of lively wit and socks to go into debt for, spinny tales and a deliciousness of designs.  (The new official collective noun for, well, yummy designs...)
A fellow singer who makes shawls and socks that look like they've been shop-bought.  In an expensive shop.  And she's getting married soon... Can't wait for those blog entires... Wheee!

Jessie Knits 
A lovely blog with a ever-changing eye-poppingly beautiful header - her photos are always beautiful.
Jeshknits 
Not to be confused with the blog above! Jesh is a genius and she makes me laugh. AND she's making me a drop spindle. (Notice the little girl in me jumping up and down and going wheeeeeeeeeee!)
The Panoptican
Okay, so he's pretty famous, but it'll never be uncool to admit you read Franklin's blog. It's FABULOUS!
Oh man, the recipes you find here are marvellous! And the knitting. AND the designs.  Yep - Erqsome's a keeper!

SO, there you have it... Go on - read 'em - you'll love 'em too!

7 comments:

Anonymous Saturday 13 September 2008 at 00:33:00 BST  

Wow! I'm really flattered by both the nomination and your compliments on my knitting! Thank you!
I guess I'd better think of some people to pass this on to. I've got a few in mind already.

Anonymous Saturday 13 September 2008 at 04:02:00 BST  

AAAUUGH NOT THE BLOGOSPHERE NOOOO

Thanks for the nom (NOM!), I'm honoured to be in such fantastic company. :D

Anonymous Saturday 13 September 2008 at 05:05:00 BST  

I'm so honoured! And I like to stand back and watch the rampaging knitter that I created from my innocent soprano friend.

I'll get on the nominating as soon as I'm back from a week of time-wasting, I mean work.

mary Saturday 13 September 2008 at 21:36:00 BST  

Wow!!!! Will you still be associating with us mere mortals?

;-)

Tsarina of Tsocks Saturday 13 September 2008 at 21:52:00 BST  

Hey, thank you! Good company, indeed. 'Scuse me while I bask a bit. ;-)

(Hmmmm. The security verification thingy is "dpkffty" - sounds like something intended to deflate my swelled head, doesn't it.)

Anonymous Sunday 14 September 2008 at 20:49:00 BST  

Thanks so much! You totally made my day.

erqsome Thursday 2 October 2008 at 19:43:00 BST  

Thanks, honey! This is the best thing I've read all week! And some great other nominations as well, I'm in fab company.

Mair Bloag Weejits

Footerin' Aboot

Footerin' Aboot
Heh! I'm so funny!

  © Blogger template 'Tranquility' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP