Saturday 7 March 2009

Drumroll Please...

WOOHOO!  Thank you all for coming over and guessing in the nom-by date competition!  

Here's a list of everyone's guesses:  elin - July 20th 2009; Kristen - February 15th 2010;  Lab Cat - November 1st 2009; Jesh - September 14th 2009; Mary - February 26th 2010; Sloth-knits - August 15th 2009; Heather - 22nd March 2010; Lista - August 17th 2009; Rhionna - March 31st 2010; ZaftigWendy - July 12th 2009; ikkinlala - December 17th 2009; Kat - July 28th 2009; Iron Needles - October 1st 2009; Lorraine - December 7th 2009; itgirl - January 25th 2010 and Kelley - October 24th 2009.

30th January 2010

AND THE WINNER IS:

ITGIRL with her guess of January 25th 2010!

(and the crowd goes wild!)

Congratulations itgirl!  I'll contact you through Ravelry to get your address and then I'll post these little goodies on to you!

In other news, I seem to have developed a rather serious case of Second Sock Syndrome (or SSS to you initiates...)  You think I jest?  Think again, dear readers:

oh dear

Poor little sibling-less babies.  I feel rather cruel, now I've pulled them all out from their respective hiding-places and displayed their oneness-ness to the world.  (Maybe it wasn't such a good idea to bring these, erm... exclusive singletons together...  I think I hear mutinous mutterings of a murderous variety issuing from my living room...  I think I'll take them further away from the needle case, just to be safe.)

But to allay their fears of falling into nameless obscurity (and to maybe keep them from attempting to keel-hawl me) may I present, starting from bottom left and moving clock-wise: 'Jaywalker' by Grumperina in Angels&Elephants Hand Dyed Sock Wool, colourway Maisie; 'Crooked Cable Socks' by Sockbug in Phildar Phil. Luxe, colourway Nympheas; 'Muscari Socks' by Suzi Anvin in Angels&Elephants Hand Dyed Sock Wool, colourway Pentillie;  'Zombie Socks' by Sheryl Giles in Angels&Elephants Hand Dyed Sock Wool, colourway Maisie; and finally 'Kaibashira' by Chrissy Gardiner in King Cole ZigZag, colourway Heather.

obligatory arty-farty shot in colourway black and white

But that's not all.  I have another 4 socks on the needles, only two of which are actually a mate for any of these poor mites. And no, I couldn't tell you exactly where or what they are at the moment, either...

Oops.

2 comments:

Anonymous Sunday 8 March 2009 at 18:18:00 GMT  

LOLOL! Silly thing!! And, YYAAAYYYY IT!!! Congrats!

itgirl Monday 9 March 2009 at 03:50:00 GMT  

Yay me!

Mair Bloag Weejits

Footerin' Aboot

Footerin' Aboot
Heh! I'm so funny!

  © Blogger template 'Tranquility' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP